- The Democratic Coordinated Campaign (Illinois Victory 2016) is working in Kendall & Will counties. They currently have offices in Aurora and Naperville, and are also opening an office in Joliet next week. They want to use these offices as a jumping off point into Kendall, where they'll be knocking on doors for all of our candidates, with an emphasis on Tammy Duckworth's US Senate race. If you're a Precinct Committeeman already knocking on doors in your precinct, they have DSCC generated lists of persuadable and swing voters. They also need volunteer support, including canvassers, phone bankers, and team leaders who would be willing to use their homes or offices as staging locations for volunteer activities. If you'd like to pitch in, please feel free to contact Josh Koenig (312 401 0646) for locations closest to Aurora and Naperville and Connor McDermott (708 212 0713) for locations closest Joliet.
- Phone banking for Tammy Duckworth will be held Monday through Thursday, 5:30 to 7PM from now until the election at the Painters Hall, 1905 Sequoia Drive, Suite 201 in Aurora. Also, canvassing on Saturdays from 10AM to 2PM.
- Chris Benson's campaign is looking for people who are interested in both phone banking and going precinct walks for the Chris Benson for State Senate campaign. Both precinct walks and phone banking will be taking place Monday through Thursday from 4 PM to 8 PM. Phone banking will be taking place at the Grundy County Democratic Party headquarters in Morris. Precinct walks will be organized separately from the phone banking on a person-by-person basis.
They will also coordinate with any campaigns that are interested. For canvassers, they are paying $10 per hour, with canvassers being paid every Monday. If you or anyone you know is interested in being a canvasser, please email Mike Amarilio at this address(email@example.com) or call him at 847-682-7002. Email is the best way to get a hold of him.
- Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant's campaign has opportunities for Field Organizers, Canvassers and Interns. Field Organizers will be full time (paid), willing to travel, have a valid drivers license, auto insurance and a good working car, and willing to start Sept. 1st. Paid Canvassers will walk weekdays from 4 to 8PM and Saturday and Sunday, noon to 5PM and willing to travel, have a valid drivers license, auto insurance and a good working car, and willing to start immediately. For Internships, there are many to choose from so if interested in them and the other positions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lastly, Save the Date for the Kendall Dems Picnic - Saturday, Sept 10 from noon to 4PM at Silver Springs State Park!
We also have the Central Meeting coming up on Tuesday September 13th at PineHeadtz in Yorkville we have allot of work and need all of you to participate meeting will start at 7 pm .
For any other information please feel free to contact me at (630) 207-1124 thank you to everyone for all your hard work we are going to win this November.