The Kendall County Democrats will be at Prairiefest from June 15th through the 18th. We will also be participating in the parade on Sunday, June 18th. If you would like to come help us man the booth, feel free to come out. We do have a signup sheet (See link below) that lists the open time slots. If you can't make one of the open slots...feel free to come on out and help out the folks already signed up or if you want to stay longer, you are more than welcome to. The more the merrier! Our booth is in a different location this year. It is located at 24 Fitness Drive. So come on out and enjoy Prairiefest and the summer weather and show support for the Kendall County Democrats!!
The Kendall County Clerk has posted the list of candidates running for office in the municipal election next month. early voting has already started, so get on out and vote!!
As some of you already know.. I'm running for office again. This time for alderman ward 1 in Yorkville. I live in a predominantly conservative ward but this is a non-partisan race so I hope my party affiliation won't be a factor. Of course, those that know me know... so wish me luck! If you live on the south side of Yorkville or know someone who does.. I'd love your support! Thanks in advance to those that have put signs in their yard already. Thank you! If you'd like a sign let me know, I'll come by and put it in. If you know someone in my ward and think they'd put a sign in, let me know. :) early voting started Thursday so you can vote at the county building. The election is April 4th!
21st - 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Town hall at the Plainfield Public Library located at 15025 S. Illinois St, Plainfield
22nd - 9:00 - 10:00 am
Satellite Office Hours at the Romeoville Village Hall located at 1050 W. Romeo Road, Romeoville
19th - 8:30 -10:30 am
Sen. Bertino-Tarrant's Veteran's Breakfast at the Plainfield American Legion located at 24741 Renwick Road, Plainfield
20th - 9:00 - 10:00 am
Satellite Office Hours at the Oswego Village Hall Located at 100 Parker's Mill Road, Oswego
17th - 9:00 - 10:00 am
Satellite Office Hours at the Crest Hill Village Hall 1610 Plainfield Road, Crest Hill
14th - 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Town Hall at the Crest Hill White Oak Library located at 20670 Len Kubinski Drive in Crest Hill
15th - 9:00 - 10:00 am
Satellite Office Hours in Bolingbrook
- Hillary yard signs are in so if you want one or more, respond to this email and I'll arrange pick up.
- The Democratic Coordinated Campaign (Illinois Victory 2016) is working in Kendall & Will counties. They currently have offices in Aurora and Naperville, and are also opening an office in Joliet next week. They want to use these offices as a jumping off point into Kendall, where they'll be knocking on doors for all of our candidates, with an emphasis on Tammy Duckworth's US Senate race. If you're a Precinct Committeeman already knocking on doors in your precinct, they have DSCC generated lists of persuadable and swing voters. They also need volunteer support, including canvassers, phone bankers, and team leaders who would be willing to use their homes or offices as staging locations for volunteer activities. If you'd like to pitch in, please feel free to contact Josh Koenig (312 401 0646) for locations closest to Aurora and Naperville and Connor McDermott (708 212 0713) for locations closest Joliet.
- Phone banking for Tammy Duckworth will be held Monday through Thursday, 5:30 to 7PM from now until the election at the Painters Hall, 1905 Sequoia Drive, Suite 201 in Aurora. Also, canvassing on Saturdays from 10AM to 2PM.
- Chris Benson's campaign is looking for people who are interested in both phone banking and going precinct walks for the Chris Benson for State Senate campaign. Both precinct walks and phone banking will be taking place Monday through Thursday from 4 PM to 8 PM. Phone banking will be taking place at the Grundy County Democratic Party headquarters in Morris. Precinct walks will be organized separately from the phone banking on a person-by-person basis.
They will also coordinate with any campaigns that are interested. For canvassers, they are paying $10 per hour, with canvassers being paid every Monday. If you or anyone you know is interested in being a canvasser, please email Mike Amarilio at this address(email@example.com) or call him at 847-682-7002. Email is the best way to get a hold of him.
- Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant's campaign has opportunities for Field Organizers, Canvassers and Interns. Field Organizers will be full time (paid), willing to travel, have a valid drivers license, auto insurance and a good working car, and willing to start Sept. 1st. Paid Canvassers will walk weekdays from 4 to 8PM and Saturday and Sunday, noon to 5PM and willing to travel, have a valid drivers license, auto insurance and a good working car, and willing to start immediately. For Internships, there are many to choose from so if interested in them and the other positions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lastly, Save the Date for the Kendall Dems Picnic - Saturday, Sept 10 from noon to 4PM at Silver Springs State Park!
We also have the Central Meeting coming up on Tuesday September 13th at PineHeadtz in Yorkville we have allot of work and need all of you to participate meeting will start at 7 pm .
For any other information please feel free to contact me at (630) 207-1124 thank you to everyone for all your hard work we are going to win this November.
Calling All Democrats on Saturday September 10th we will be hosting our Fall Picnic. Join us in supporting Elizabeth Flowers, Kristine Heiman , and Audra Henrix for Kendall County Board. They will be on hand. Join us in supporting State Representative Stephanie Kifowit, Martha Shugart , Our very own Valarie Burd, will be on hand. Corrine Pierog for State Senate, Christine Benson, Jim Waltz for the 14th congressional district and representatives from all other campaigns will be on hand. Our Hilary Clinton signs are in and our own Tammy Duckworth is working with us to bring a Victory to Kendall County. So join us and we look forward to working with you as we celebrate this historic election season.